.:~| Vivax Vox - Ortus |~:. .:~| Vivax Vox - Ortus |~:.

Calm and soothing, at least until 01:45!

I really enjoyed this piece, it makes me feel very calm. The volumes seem to be a bit uneven at some places but it's barely noticeable.

Love 01:45-> as well.

Keep up the good work :)

Draqo responds:

I wanted to keep my first piece of using the new toys intact since it's been collecting dust. Other V3 pieces will be relatively better than this as well as rendering. Glad you liked it. :p

Thanks for the review. :D

Star_Crossed_Demo Star_Crossed_Demo

EQ!

You really need to play around with the EQ more. As you can hear the melody fades a bit when the kick starts around 16, so either the melody is to low in freq, or the kick is to high. Sort that out :)

Sounds like a good demo otherwise, keep it up.

Electro Girl - Nexium Electro Girl - Nexium

Quite nice!

I like the song, here's some small pointers though:

That highpitch noice at 00:15 killed my ears, you really need to add a filter to that one. The build-up is a bit weak, and I can't get into the mood because of it. The melody itself is fine, but the offbeat part is used way to early in the song.

I like the change it the melody at the end, keeps it fresh.

Play around with the EQ a bit more, I don't know what you use when you produce (monitors/headphones) but the leadsynth have way to high freq.

Keep up the good work :)

ElectroGirl responds:

Yea were still working on it, thanks for your criticism

.:Stairway_To_Heaven.(DnB):. .:Stairway_To_Heaven.(DnB):.

Absolutely love it.

DnB, oh how I would love to learn how to produce "you"

This is an amazing track! Glad to hear some real EDM music on here for once :)

Would deffo play this one out if I ever had a DnB session.

Keep up the good work!

xenith800 responds:

I try my best, though I'm sure there are a lot of people who just plain hate my tracks, some even because they're jealous :P (and I'm not bragging, it became obvious some time ago).

The coming of death The coming of death

Interesting

I can't say I know much about guitarplay and such, since I only work with digital mediums myself but this sounds great. There are some things that sound a bit weird, but as usual, I can't put my finger on it.

Keep up the good work!

forko-moviez responds:

Thanks for the review. Maybe it's the weird tuning on my guitar? I tuned the top string to C sharp instead of E just for a laugh, and then i wrote this. I have a cooler and possibly weirder version almost ready for upload, so more weird things for you to listen to.